Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Searching for a talent

So I have to admit one of the things I don't really enjoy about my job is the weird cartoons that kids just love to watch! But today I am sitting here with this pretty little angel and she is watching "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!" They are going to have a talent show and Wubbzy is trying to find a talent. Wubbzy starts to get sad trying to find something to do because Wubbzy just doesn't seem to have much of a talent. So the moral of the show is that you have to just be yourself. Most people are looking for someone original and not just someone who fits a mold. Obviously the judges absolutely love Wubbzy's talent, I mean he is the main character, but seriously it is important to be the best you can be and not what everyone else wants you to be.

We all have something to share and bring to this world. I am really happy that even cartoons have this figured out. As we are willing to share our talents with others we can all learn great things. I know I am always impressed when I see someone step out of a box and show off a talent that is possibly a bit unusual.

All my life I have been taught and pushed to try new things. I am so grateful for this. I learned how to dance, sing, paint (not very good at this), plant a garden (not for me), how to sew on a button (useful, but also not my favorite), writing, basketball, volleyball, soccer, track, ok so pretty much any sport. I might not be good at all of the things I have tried but I have learned something from each experience.

Today I plan to look for something new to learn and create a new talent to put in my box of tricks!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment